Labels NYAN!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Reflection

Reflection

Made it, Ma! Done with my essay! Not so fast, i forgot to check over it twice to make sure i've got the perfect essay. I've got a good overall essay. But i still have some errors. My grammar and my spelling is the main error. Microsoft words does not cure cancer... But it still gave me a perfect organization and i was always on the main idea.

You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am. I coulda have done better. I need to improve my grammar and spelling. I had many words that were not spelled  corecttly and sentences that made no sence. I i improve my grammar and spelling the flow of the essay will be better.

 I love the smell of essay in the morning. This is why my essay was very well organized and always on the main idea. My essay was good. I would sometimes get too caried away and talk about history more than my idea but then i would find a way to connect them so i can come back to my idea. And the organisation of my essay is fabulouuuuuuus!

a=7
b=7
c=6
d=5

No comments:

Post a Comment